http://www.gillespie-leisure.co.uk email@example.com |
Seaward Caravan Park
This aptly named Seaward Caravan Park does, in fact, look seawards over the beautiful River Dee. The Park offers spectacular views over the estuary, looking out towards Ross Island Lighthouse and beyond to the Irish Sea. The setting of this small exclusive park is idyllic and this makes it an ideal location for a relaxing holiday. It is beautifully set out and landscaped and exceptionally well maintained.
Seaward is a beautifully maintained, picturesque Park which overlooks the sea, you can choose to have a busy family holiday, or just relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings, the choice is entirely yours.
We are available at all times to deal with arrivals or emergencies. The licensed shop sells the essential groceries required by holidaymakers plus ice cream, sweets and gifts.
Frozen Sea Fishing Bait amongst the other items are also available.
Any enquiries, local tourist information and gas bottles can be accessed at the reception.
Facilities on the park:
- Beautiful sandy beach within 500 yards
- Wifi throughout the whole park
- Laundry Area with washing and drying facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool - perfect refreshment for those beautiful sunny days!
- Childrens Play Area
- Seasonal, short and self-catering breaks available
- Wonderful views over River Dee Estuary, looking out towards Ross Island Lighthouse and beyond to the Irish sea
- Tenting field has the most magnificent view overlooking the Estuary
- Games room with TV
- Pitch & Putt
- Mini Football Pitch
- Toilet and shower facilities
Tourist attractions within easy reach:
- The beautiful Art Town of Kirkcudbright is within 2 miles - easy access walking or by car - it has many restaurants (Including Chinese, italian and fish and chip shops), supermarket, wildlife park, cash machines, indoor swimming pool, supermarkets, beautiful harbour, petrol station and many other facilities for your needs
- Cream o' Galloway ice -cream factory - Massive childrens adventure playground, flying fox, Go Boing, farm tractor tours, and many other facilities and attractions - check out their website for more information!
- The Cocoa Bean Chocolate Factory - Based in Twynholm (4/5 miles from Seaward) - brilliant day out for children and those adults who are still big kids! Check out their website for more information.
- Our sister park - Brighouse Bay Holiday Park - located in Borgue (3 miles from Seaward) has a wide range of facilities! Indoor heated swimming pool, Gym, Games Room, restaurant, bistro, mini golf, Championship standard 18 hole golf course, quad biking, beautiful scenic forest and beach walks and four ponds for all your fishing needs!
March 1st - October 31st
From Dumfries, follow the A75 Stranraer road until just after the Twynholm bypass and turn off at the signpost showing a caravan and tent. Follow further signs which lead directly to the Park.
Visit our website @ www.gillespie-leisure.co.uk
Or check us out on our facebook @ www.facebook.com/bbhpark
For direct contact please call: 01557870267 - our central booking office.
Facilities within 2 miles: