https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/sundrum-castle/ email@example.com |
Close to historic castles and miles of beautiful Ayrshire coastline, popular beaches, and the lively seaside town of Ayr Sundrum Castle Holiday Park sits in luscious, rolling countryside. This park offers you the best of both worlds – a fun-filled holiday or a quiet, relaxing break taken at your own pace.
There’s fun for all the family with facilities on park including an indoor pool complex with waterslide and pool activities, crazy golf, amusement arcades and kids’ clubs. In the evening, enjoy a bite to eat and a relaxing drink at the Tam O’ Shanter Restaurant, before taking in some live family entertainment in the Kintyre Family Entertainment Club.
Sundrum Castle offers a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including caravans, touring and camping pitches. The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches, all with electric hook-up points with options for water supply and drainage.
Opening Dates: 15 March - 11 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years old); Unleashed (teens)
- Heated indoor pool complex with flume and toddlers’ pool.
- Multi-sports court
- Nine hole crazy golf course.
- Adventure playground.
- Amusements arcade and games room
- Tam O’Shanter Restaurant, also serving Costa Coffee.
- Kintyre Family Entertainment Club.
- Half-board options available.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pirate Pete’s – Scotland’s largest indoor soft play centre is awash with adventure for little ones – watch them climb, slide and dive through a gigantic climbing frame.
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum – Visit the birthplace of Scotland’s greatest poet and lyricist Robert Burns and discover his life story, the sights that inspired him and his marvellous work.
- Vikingar! – Journey back in time and come face-to-face with real Vikings – who are just dying to tell you about their exploits and adventures!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles: