https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/southerness/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
Southerness is set right on the edge of the beach, at the foot of the beautiful Galloway Hills and offers stunning views of the Solway Firth. Take a stroll on the sands, stay on park for fabulous fun or head into the local area and explore. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
On park there are some fantastic facilities available to you including a 25m indoor pool complex, adventure play areas, kids' clubs, mini golf course soft play area and much more which will keep your family enterained. In the evening be sure to unwind and take advantage of the Coast Bar & Kitchen.
The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points. Southerness also offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges.
Opening Dates: 15 March - 26 October
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids’ Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds); Unleashed (teens).
- Indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
- Soft play area
- Amusements arcade
- Mini golf course
- Adventure playground
- Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
- Coast Bar & Kitchen with outdoor terrace
- Sunset Showbar with live family entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Heads of Ayr Farm Park - From cuddling the smallest and cutest creatures to riding the biggest adventure slides, this is a fun-filled day out for the little ones!
- The Cocoabean Company - Kids get hands on with chocolate at the Cocoa Bean Company as they craft marvellous creations out of beautiful Belgian chocolate. Things could get messy!
- Sweetheart Abbey - The evocative sight of these blood-red sandstone ruins against the bright green Scottish hillsides is incredibly moving - as is the story of this abbey!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course