https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/southerness/ email@example.com |
There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; with a stunning beach directly outside the park you are guaranteed incredible views over the Solway Firth. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
The park offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Opening Dates: 22 March - 26 October
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids’ Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds); Unleashed (teens).
- Indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
- Soft play area.
- Amusements Arcade
- Adventure Playground.
- Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
- Sunset Showbar with live family entertainment and serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
- Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
Group bookings are easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course