https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/wemyss-bay/ email@example.com |
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles or Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Whether you prefer a caravan or a lodge holiday, you'll love to relax on the park, while keeping all ages amused. Swim in the indoor pool or paddling area, head to the sauna, run around the playground or having a family meal, and enjoy the family entertainment.
Opening Dates: 15 March - 8 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds); Unleashed (teens).
- Fun-filled family evenings in The Cylde entertainment lounge and bar.
- Indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ splash pool and sauna.
- Livingstone’s Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
- Café@Wemyss offering Costa Coffee and magnificent views.
- Adventure play area.
- Just a short drive to the beach (10 minutes approx).
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
Group bookings are easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at 68 of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles: