https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/grannies-heilan-hame/ email@example.com |
On the doorstep of the beautiful Embo beach, discover Grannie's Heilan' Hame, located on the stunning east coast of Scotland. The park boasts a beautiful beachside location with direct beach access and stunning views of the Dornoch Firth. It’s a great base to discover The Highlands.
Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points. Grannie's also offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges.
Opening Dates: 22 March - 11 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment Includes:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds).
- Entertainment for Adults: Bingo, pub games and competitions.
- Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
- Indoor swimming pool, spa bath and sauna.
- Adventure play area with zip wire, swings and slides.
- Multi-sports court
- Nine hole crazy golf.
- Amusements Arcade
- Coast Bar & Restaurant – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area
- Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Loch Ness - Embark on a Nessie hunt and who knows, you might get lucky and spot the monster! If not, there's plenty of magnificent views to enjoy.
- Dava Way - Following the route of the old Highland Railway, this 24-mile route passes through breaktaking countryside, offering a unique experience for walkers and cyclists alike.
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park - With runaway trains, wild water coasters and high wirepaths running through the heart of an ancient woodland, it's a thrilling day out for all.
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles: