https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/sandylands/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
Set on the beautiful Ayrshire coast in Scotland, you’ll enjoy a break packed with magical at moments at Sandylands. With two beautiful beaches on your doorstep, Saltcoats and Stevenson Beach, offering the beauty of the coast, the peace of the countryside, some of the finest golf course in the world, the excitement of the city, with Glasgow, Ayr and Largs nearby, as well as bucket loads of activities and local attractions to explore.
With so much to explore outside the park, Sandylands has plenty of ways to help you relax on park, while keeping the family entertained. Unwind with a dip in the indoor pool, head to the amusements arcade for a rush of fun, or enjoy your favourite meal in the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant.
The park accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points. Sandylands also offers a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including caravans, touring and camping pitches.
Opening Dates: 22 March - 28 October
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board; Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years old); Unleashed (teens)
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Adventure play area
- Amusement arcade
- Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Fish ‘n’ Chip Takeaway
- Live family-friendly entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
- Finlaystone Country Estate – A beautiful 140-acre woodland, an idyllic garden with sublime river views and a gigantic playground – this has “family day out” written all over it!
- The Craft Pottery – A contemporary pottery studio where you can unleash your creativity on a range of beautiful porcelain pieces. Just pick your favourite and paint!
- Scottish Maritime Museum – Explore a fantastic range of historic ships and learn about Scotland’s global role in ship design and maritime history at this fascinating museum.
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Beach within walking distance
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment main season only
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course