https://www.woodleisure.co.uk/our-parks/deeside/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
Deeside Holiday Park is a cosy and friendly 5-star park set in the idyllic countryside between Royal Deeside and Aberdeen. Being a favourite destination for the Royal family, the area also attracts visitors from all over the UK and beyond, from Holland, Denmark, France and Germany many of whom are loyal customers of the park.
The park offers touring and self-catering accommodation. Spacious fully-serviced pitches provide you with all the facilities for a relaxing holiday in your tourer or motorhome. They benefit from 10 to 16 amp electric hook-up, fresh water connection and waste water drainage.Hard-standing pitches and motorhome pitches are level, easy accessible and placed in pleasant surroundings.
There are also seasonal touring pitches for those who would like to make a more regular base allowing you to visit Royal Deeside and the city of Aberdeen at your leisure.
Highlights of the park:
▪ Within driving distance from the Castle Trail and the famous Balmoral Castle, whisky distilleries and other attractions
▪ 11 miles away from Aberdeen Airport and Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
▪ Shops nearby can be accessed by car
▪ Walking, cycling, fishing and wildlife watching on your doorstep
▪ Great base for going to family places such as The Den & The Glen, Deeside Activity Centre, Codona’s Amusement Park, Duthie and Hazlehead Parks and Stonehaven Outdoor Pool
▪ Paul Lawrie's 9 and 18 hole golf courses are 5 minutes away by car
Shop on site
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course