https://woodleisure.co.uk/our-parks/blairgowrie/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
Blairgowrie Holiday Park
Our luxurious caravan holiday homes and lodges have full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable, relaxed and carefree holiday for you and your family while you are assured of excellent facilities. Whatever the weather, our caravan holiday homes and lodges at Blairgowrie are an ideal base for a summer vacation, a spring or autumn short break or a cosy, relaxing haven to escape to in winter.
Blairgowrie Holiday Park is a friendly, family-run park set in beautifully landscaped, terraced gardens on the northern outskirts of the town. Sheltered by hills and woodlands, the park is a real sun-trap and offers a relaxing, tranquil atmosphere for our guests, yet is only a short walk from the lively town centre with its great variety of restaurants, bars and shops.
Lodges with hot tubs: The ultimate in luxurious holiday homes, our deluxe 2, 3 and 4 bedroom lodges and Signature collection lodges at Blairgowrie Holiday Park provide extremely spacious accommodation for families and couples with the added benefit of a fantastic private outdoor hot tub. These open plan lodges feature contemporary kitchen and living areas with spacious bedroom and bathrooms making the ideal escape for a relaxing holiday whilst soaking up the bubbles in your private hot tub!
Please refer to our website fo the latest prices for your chosen dates.
ug - SAT 4th Sept
Facilities on or near the park
- Children's play areas open on-site
- Wi-fi and Internet access available for light use, charges may apply
- Laundry facilities on site
- Local Shop only 100 yards from the park entrance
- Blairgowrie Town Centre only a 10-15 minute walk from the holiday park
- Dogs welcome (maximum of 2 dogs per unit) - Dog walking area on site
Stay and Ski - All our customers receive a 10% discount off ski hire equipment from Blair Ski Hire.
Stay & Play - All our customers receive discounted green fees @ Alyth Golf Club and Strathmore Golf Club.
What to do in the area
- Walking - The Cateran Trail; a long-distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens. The route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie.
- Fishing - Salmon and Trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also trout fishing on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only a 10-minute drive from Blairgowrie. Also in the area, there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
- Championship Golf Courses within a 5-mile radius - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie and the Strathmore & Glenisla Golf Courses in Alyth. The Home of Golf - St Andrews' is only a 45-minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Glenshee Ski Centre - Glenshee is Scotland's largest ski area offers stunning views and is only a 40 minutes drive from Blairgowrie. Read an article about our adventures.
- Live Active Blairgowrie - 20m swimming pool with fun sessions
- Active Kid Adventure Park, Stanley, near Blairgowrie. Designed for children of all ages, from toddlers to young teens, it offers go-karts, slides, climbing frames, trampolines and lots more, all in the setting of a working farm with farm animals.
- Central location with both Perth and Dundee being only a short drive away from the park.
On entering Blairgowrie, keep on the road through the town centre. At the traffic lights turn left and go over the bridge of the River Ericht. At the top of the rise, turn left, continuing on the A93 Braemar/Glen Shee road for approx one mile. Turn right following the brown & white caravan signs for Blairgowrie Holiday Park. After a quarter of a mile, you will come to the Park entrance on your left. Welcome!
For late availability & special offers please visit us online at
Open all year! (including Christmas & New Year)
Telephone us on 01250 878123 (9am to 6pm in the Summer and 9am to 5 in the Winter)
Check out our latest snaps on Instagram!
Visit our Sister Holiday Parks
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course