http://www.rosneathcastle.co.uk email@example.com |
Rosneath Castle Caravan Park
Although not much more than an hour’s drive from Glasgow, the spectacular scenery en route to Rosneath Castle Park will have you believing you’re a million miles away.
We a re afamily owned holiday park and put our heart and soul into providing wonderful relaxing holidays for guests and our owners throughout the year. We always remain committed to extending the very warmest of welcomes to all our guests.
So, whether you are here to explore the beauty of the local area and use us as a base to reurn or simply chill out on your decking enjoying the sunset, Rosneath Castle Park will not disappoint.
Facilities on or near the park:
Alone or with friends or your family, there’s every opportunity to relax and have fun in the safe, friendly environment. Facilities include:
- Adventure playground
- Kids' club during school holidays and a soft play area for younger children
- Castle Isle restaurant and bar catering for lunches, dinners, barbecues and special occasions
- Regular entertainment in the evenings at the Castle Isle restaurant and bar
Tourist attractions within easy reach:
Rosneath Castle Park is set amid some of the most spectacular countryside in Scotland, with Glasgow, Dunoon, Oban, and Stirling all easily accessible. Highlights include:
- Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park, Blair Drummond, near Stirling – Including elephants, giraffes, lions, tigers, and rhino. Take a boat safari to chimpanzee island and watch the sea lions' show.
- Glasgow – Scotland’s largest city combining dazzling architecture, internationally acclaimed museums and art galleries, fabulous shopping, vibrant nightlife and stylish restaurants.
- Glenturret Distillery, Crieff, Perthshire – Scotland's oldest distillery. Guided tours and free taste of the Famous Grouse. Whisky tasting bar, 'Taste of Scotland' restaurant. Whisky and souvenir shop.
- The Hill House, Helensburgh, Argyll – Considered to be Charles Rennie Mackintosh’s finest domestic creation. Home to original Mackintosh furniture and interior design, HIll House also has attractive formal gardens.
- Inveraray Castle, Inveraray, Argyll – Home of the Duke of Argyll. Since the early 15th century the castle has been the headquarters of the Clan Campbell.
- Linn Botanic Gardens, Cove, Argyll – Extensive watergarden, formal ponds, fountains, glen with waterfalls. Herbaceous borders, cliff garden, rockery and terrace with views down the Firth of Clyde to Arran.
- Loch Fyne Oyster Bar, Cairndow, Argyll – A feast of West Coast seafood, with live music and entertainment for all the family.
- National Wallace Monument, Stirling – Meet Scotland's national hero, Sir William Wallace, by the site of his greatest victory. Also one of Scotland's finest viewpoints.
- P.S. Waverley – The last sea-going paddle-steamer in the world. Sailings from Kilcreggan to Dunoon and Rothesay every Friday throughout July and August. .
- Queen Elizabeth Forest Park Visitor Centre, Aberfoyle, Stirling – Tel: 01877 382258. Some of the most spectacular scenery in Scotland. includes shop, cafe and exhibition. The award-winning Go Ape high-wire forest adventure is at David Marshall Lodge Visitor Centre.
Open from March - December for Holidays and an 11 month license for Holiday Home Owners.
From Glasgow: Follow the M8 to the Erskine Bridge. After crossing the bridge follow A82 Crianlarich, bypassing Dumbarton and Balloch on your way to Loch Lomond. Take A814 to GarelochHead and then follow the signs for B833 Kilcreggan. We are situated approximately a mile beyond Rosneath on the left hand side.
From Inverness: Take M9 to Stirling then follow brown tourist route signs for Loch Lomond on A811. Continue on the A811 to Balloch. Join the A82 and head north. Take A814 to GarelochHead and then follow the signs for B833 Kilcreggan. We are situated approximately a mile beyond Rosneath on the left hand side.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment main season only
Facilities within 2 miles: