http://www.whitecairncaravans.co.uk email@example.com |
Whitecairn Farm Caravan Park
Peacefully set on a hillside, one and a half miles from the village of Glenluce, Whitecairn Farm Caravan Park boasts panoramic views over the rolling Galloway countryside to Luce Bay.
Less than 2 hours drive from Glasgow and located just off the A75 (10 minutes from Stranraer) Whitecairn & Glenluce Holiday Parks are ideally located for both perfect weeks holiday or short-break getaway!
Luxury lodges for sale - please contact the park direct for more information.
Facilities on or near the park:
Whitecairn holds a VisitScotland Children Welcome Award because we have:
- A huge play area with climing frames and slides located in the centre of the park, free from traffic
- A heated indoor swimming pool (small fee) only a mile away at our sister site Glenluce Holiday Park
- An on-site trout fishing (free on a catch & release basis)
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby there is golf, pony treking, cycling, more fishing, hiking, various gardens, wildlife parks, the rather yummy Cocoa Bean chocolate factory and tank driving or climb the 115 steps to the top of the tower at Mull of Galloway Lighthouse - Scotland's most southerly point with stunning coastal views.
Whitecairn have added new Luxury Lodges with hot tubs and also Pet Friendly Leisure homes for hire and can be booked on Line at wwww.whitecairncaravans.co.uk or telephone 01581 300 267.
The perfect place to relax and enjoy all year round. All units are double-glazed, have central heating and include gas, electric and bed linen.
- Sandy beaches
- Golf, fishing, motorsports & watersports
- A chocolate factory with events for children (www.thecocoabeancompany.com)
- The fascinating Gem Rock Museum with hands-on exhibits (www.gemrock.net)
- Cycle routes through the hillsides with bikes for hire (www.7stanes.gov.uk)
- Cream o' Galloway Ice Cream factory and adventure playground (www.creamofgalloway.co.uk)
- Castle Kennedy, Glenwhan and Port Logan Gardens all nearby
-Mull of Galloway Lighthouse - climb the 115 steps to the top for a bird's eye view!
There really is something for everyone!
Visitor attractions include the Cistercian Abbey of Glenluce, founded in 1190. The energetic can walk the Pilgrims Way to Whithorn, the Cradle of Christianity, where there is an award winning archaeological discovery centre on the site where St Ninian, Scotland's first saint, built a church 1500 years ago.
The area is famous for its golf courses and this is excellent country for the walker and bird watcher. Trout, coarse and sea fishing, cycling and pony trekking are all within easy reach of the park. There is a bowling green in Glenluce, and in Stranraer the Ryan Centre has a swimming pool and sports facilities.
Check out our sister site Glenluce Holiday Park www.glenlucecaravans.co.uk
Open all year
The Rankin Family
All units are double-glazed and have central heating. Gas, Electricity and bed linen included. Pet friendly.
Follow the A75 to Glenluce. We are situated one and a half miles from the village of Glenluce. We are signposted from the A75.
Beach within walking distance
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course