https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/wemyss-bay/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
UPDATE RE: COVID-19 RESPONSE FROM PARKDEAN RESORTS
‚ÄčOur Scottish parks are closed until 16th July. We will launch the season on 17th July. For further information please go to: www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/general-news
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park nestles in a glorious countryside setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping and exploring the West Coast of Scotland. You’ll love getting out and about at Wemyss Bay, as there’s plenty to see, both on land and on water.
If you’re looking to relax on park, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep all ages amused.Swim in the heated indoor pool, indulge in ‘me’ time in the sauna, play in the adventure playground, or take part in a family game of mini golf. However you feel like spending your time, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges.
Open: 17 July
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids' Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds); Unleashed (teens).
- Indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ splash pool
- Adventure play area
- Amusement arcade
- Mini golf course
- Livingstone’s Bar & Grill
- Takeaway service
- Entertainment venue
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Vikingar! – Journey back in time and come face-to-face with real Vikings – who are just dying to tell you about their exploits and adventures!
- Dumbarton Museum – The home of the world’s first commercial ship testing tank, where you’ll discover how the legendary ship designers William Denny and Brothers made remarkable breakthroughs.
- Kelburn Estate and Country Centre – A 13th-century castle flamboyantly adorned with artistic graffiti, a thrilling woodland mountain bike course and so many playgrounds, this is not your average country estate!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles: