https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/tummel-valley/ email@example.com |
UPDATE RE: COVID-19 RESPONSE FROM PARKDEAN RESORTS
All our parks are closed for holiday makers until 5th July. We will launch the season on 6th July. For further information please go to: www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/general-news .
Get away from it all in this incredible forest hideaway. Tummel Valley Holiday Park lies in stunning Tummel Valley to the west of Pitlochry. Spread out along the banks of a river you’ll find a peaceful location within a pretty woodland setting. This park makes the perfect forest base to explore the local areas and the great outdoors.
Fill your days with exploring castles, climbing up mountainsides, cycling leafy lanes or just soaking up the scenic views. You’re free to enjoy the whole of the great outdoors at this park in the heart of the Tay Forest. There are adventures closer to home too, with so many activities on park. From the adventure playground and the amusement arcade to the heated indoor pool and sauna, there’s a great choice of facilities for everyone to enjoy.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges: some even have hot tubs! Tummel Valley also accepts campervans, motorhome and touring caravans and has a range of pitches, all with electric hook-up points with options for water supply and drainage.
Open: 6 July
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds).
- Heated indoor swimming pool with pool party sessions.
- Children’s splash pool with tots sessions.
- Solarium and Sauna.
- All weather multi- sports court.
- Crazy golf course.
- Adventure play area.
- Riverside Bar & Restaurant with outdoor patio
- Fun-filled evening entertainment.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Queen’s View - An iconic spectacle with royal approval. This famous panorama is one of the most photographed in Scotland with absolutely unforgettable views of Loch Tummel.
- Highfield Safaris - Get up close and personal with the Scottish Highlands. From exploring the rugged landscape in a 4x4 to face-to-face meetings with red deer.
- Killiecrankie - This glorious river gorge played a key part in Scottish history but today it's also known for The Highland Fling bungee jumping experience!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Wifi throughout the Park
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles: