https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/nairn-lochloy/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park has a superb setting, nestled between the fine white sand dunes of Nairn East Beach, perfect for beach lovers. Sat beside a marina, championship golf course, and surrounded by natural attractions including the world-famous Loch Ness and the magical Culbin Forest, you'll love being outdoors in this beautiful location. So you might want to bring your clubs, along with beach balls, buckets and spades and keep your camera close in case you spot the resident Moray Firth dolphins!
On park, you'll also find plenty of ways to have fun including the action-packed heated indoor pool, crazy golf course and nature trail. Meaning, however you fancy to spend your day, there's something to keep everyone entertained.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges. Nairn Lochloy also accepts campervans, motorhomes, touring caravans, tents and trailers and has a range of pitches with options for water supply, drainage and electric hook-up points.
Opening Dates: 11 March - 15 November
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment Includes:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years old)
- Drifter's Bar with fun-filled evening family entertainment.
- Heated indoor pool with toddler’s pool and sauna.
- Spelding’s Restaurant & Lounge Bar with glass front and marina views, also offering Costa Coffee.
- Pizza takeaway.
- Crazy golf course.
- Adventure playground.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Bike Glenlivet - Explore the Cairngorms National Park in the most fun way possible - by bike! Hire one from this centre to ride awesome off-road trails.
- Cairngorms National Park - Britain's biggest National Park is possibly the most diverse. Whether you're looking to stride mountains or simply take a quiet moment, there's something for everyone.
- Cawdor Castle - This wonderfully striking 14th-century castle has fascinating associations with Shakespeare's Macbeth and within you'll uncover a wealth of historic treasures.
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course