https://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/scotland/eyemouth/ firstname.lastname@example.org |
UPDATE RE: COVID-19 RESPONSE FROM PARKDEAN RESORTS
‚ÄčAll our Scottish parks are closed for holiday makers until 16th July and we will re-launch the season on 17th July. For further information please go to: www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/general-news
Find peace and relaxation when you stay at Eyemouth Holiday Park. Spend your days taking in the breath-taking coast and all it has to offer; you’ll be spoilt for choice as Eyemouth's breathtaking coastline gives you a choice of three nearby beaches.
For stunning views and a quiet atmosphere, head to St. Abbs Head Nature Reserve and gaze in wonder at the dramatic headland. The nearby fishing port, neighbouring golf course and discovering the rich local maritime history make great day trips
Or if you just want to chill out on the park, there’s plenty of activities to keep the family entertained here too, from the adventure playground to the amusement arcade. Plus, the kids will love the local indoor swimming pool, just a few minutes’ walk from park, which you can use for free.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation, from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to luxury lodges. Eyemouth also offers grassed pitches with electric hook-up and accepts campervans, motorhome and touring caravans.
Opening Dates: 15 March - 8 November
Lodge Opening Dates: 8 February - 16 December
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Adventure play area
- All weather multi-sports court
- Amusement arcade
- Free passes for local swimming pool
- Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Driftwood Entertainment Complex
- Killie’s Lounge with a big screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
- Eyemouth RIB Trips – Cruise along the Berwickshire coastline on a serene sea safari and you’ll spot gorgeous birdlife, adorable seals and some spook smuggler’s haunts!
- Scottish Seabird Centre – This centre’s live cameras and boat trips provide the best possible views of the beautiful seabirds that make the firth of Forth home.
- Berwick-upon-Tweed – England’s northermost town is a beautiful blend of golden beaches, dramatic history and heritage. A visit here is always memorable!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Shop on site
Restaurant/cafe/takeaway on site
Beach within walking distance
Village/Town within 1 mile
Wifi throughout the Park
Entertainment all season
Caravan holiday homes for hire
Facilities within 2 miles:
Public Golf Course